Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Sylar Opens Up About His Problems With 4AM

Sylar Opens Up About His Problems with 4AM. The Dota 2 community, especially in China, is currently discussing the conflict between 4AM, ViCi Gaming and their players.

Previously, in the past few days, 4 Angry Men or 4AM have announced their roster filled by veteran Dota 2 players, namely:

  1. Liu “Sylar” Jiajun
  2. Lu “Somnus/Maybe” Yao
  3. Zhou “Yang” Haiyang
  4. Xu “fy” Linsen
  5. Ru “RedPanda” Zhihao

4AM Dota 2 Roster
Photo via: Weibo

The conflict started when Sylar was announced to be part of 4AM when there should have been Eurus. The other 4 players were even willing to cut their salaries to immediately make Eurus fill the 1st 4AM position.

Because of the bad management of Elephant as a partner of 4AM, this conflict created. This was stated directly by the Co-Owner of ViCi Gaming, Chen Qing.

Sylar finally spoke up and asking the community to stop blaspheming against 4AM players at this time because he just doesn’t mind the treatment of 4AM players.

Sylar also urged to stop attacking Chen Yanchuan, a popular Dota 2 streamer in China and also a liaison for the Elephant organization.

READ ALSO: Co-Owner of ViCi Gaming Speaks Up About Eurus Transfer to 4AM

Elephant 4AM Roster Dota 2
Photo via: Twitter Staka

Stop blaspheming Chuan (Chen Yanchuan). He got the information from someone he trusted. The people who tell the story have their own standpoint and point of view.

It is impossible to explain whether it is true or not. I didn’t discuss this matter with anyone before my meal yesterday because it didn’t make sense to me. Honestly, I don’t blame anyone since all this started.

READ ALSO: SirActionSlacks Calls OG’s Match Against Team Secret an “El Clasico”

Sylar 4AM Weibo
Photo via: Weibo

As a player, I think more about my decisions and how I can be careful. He just wanted to get clarification for my dismissal and even arrange compensation for me. Besides, I told him I didn’t need it.

Also, my 3 teammates shouldn’t have all this trouble. I know my original reason on October 1st and my current state. I hope you stop hating my 3 former teammates. I’m very grateful to Maybe for what she said after this mess and to everyone who bothered me,” Sylar wrote on his Weibo.

Don’t forget to visit the SPIN Website for other latest updates, and follow Instagram and Youtube we.

Post a Comment for "Sylar Opens Up About His Problems With 4AM"